This page (in progress) provide access to the various contributions made by the immunology student at the BSc level at the Unievsrity Paul Sabatier of Toulouse, France. You will find courses, videos, interviews, 3D printings and serious games in immunologie made by our students. You will also find later Spanish-->French translations of the Immunopildoras, a collection of videos made by Alfredo Corell from the University of Valladolid, Spain. Most ressources are in french: sorry!
- Here is a video describing how the experiment elucidating the structure of peptides presented by MHC class I (a major discovery made by the group of
Hans-Georg Rammensee). The video was assembled by Marie-Alexane, Julie and
Thomas in 2015.
- Here, a video explaining how B cell recived the help from helper T cells (COMING SOON)
INTERVIEWS OF IMMUNOLOGISTS WORKING IN TOULOUSE
- Here is an interview of Anne Bouloumié and Rémi Burcelin working in the field og immunology in the context of metabolic diseases. Work done by Laurie in 2015.
Coming soon interviews of Assia Asrir, Céline Colacios, Olivier
Neyrolles, Jean-Jacques Fournié, Jean-Charles Guéry and Denis Hudrisier.
3D PRINTING OF PROTEINS OF IMMUNOLOGICAL INTEREST
- The students identify molecules of immunological interest in protein databases then adapt the object to make it prinitable in 3D. Printing is performed at the CampusFab, the FabLab of the Paul Sabatier University. The 3D models are deposited on Thingiverse a server collecting all printable 3D structures.
SERIOUS GAMES IN IMMUNOLOGY
- Coming are serious games in immunologie including videos games, apps for smartphone and board games.
BIG THANKS TO THE IDEX AND TO THE UNIVERSITÉ DE TOULOUSE FOR THE FINANCIAL SUPPORT FOR THE PEDAGOGICAL PROJECTS (IMPLICKERS & IMMUNOVA) AS WELL AS TO THE 'UNIVERSITY OG VALLADOLID (NMUNOMEDIA PROJECT hold y ALFREDO CORELL).
Here are informations abour the pedagogical scenarii supporting these projects HERE and THERE.